Many small business owners don’t really know what kind of price quote they are going to receive when asking a Web Development firm for a quote. But, they sure find out quickly that many prices coming back exceed $5,000!
Do you need to spend that much for a basic professional looking site? NO!!!!
So, where to turn? Visit the Websites Page for OBL Financial Services, Inc. and allow us the opportunity to provide your business with a website you can obtain reasonably priced and professionally created. Most small businesses require only a “Basic” website. This would include:
- 1-5 pages such as Home, About, Services, Contact, and Blog
- Home – should offer information about the company and can include pictures of team members, slider images, and/or portfolio types of information which includes Call to Action buttons
- About – can present information like the story of how the company was started, introducing projects, showing team members, and other pertinent or relevant info desired
- Services – differing presentations that communicate services the company provides
- Contact – may include a Google Map as well as provide all phone numbers, emails, contact forms, etc.
- Blog – for posting regularly scheduled articles or used to just communicate different news such as info communicated quarterly
Additional pages or functionality can be added into your site at your request, however we will not push any add-on’s or up sell monthly maintenance service fees. We can provide these functions at your request and this can be determined at your initial consultation.